Straighten teeth from a
Diamond Invisalign provider
With Invisalign’s clear plastic aligners, no one can tell you’re having treatment.
Invisalign is a virtually invisible, hygienic treatment system that uses an innovative approach to straighten your teeth. Invisalign uses SMARTForce Technology to create a series of custom-made, removable aligners that look like thin sports mouthguards.
How does Invisalign work?
Invisalign is an effective orthodontic treatment for straightening teeth, no matter how major or minor your orthodontic problem may be. The Invisalign system uses a series of clear, plastic aligners to move your teeth into position. These aligners are custom-made to your teeth so you’re guaranteed a comfortable and successful treatment experience.
The aligners are made from 3D impressions we have taken of your teeth, using state-of-the-art orthodontic technology. The iTero IntraOral Digital Scanner that we use enables us to take accurate images of your teeth, giving us in-depth information of how much your teeth need to move to achieve your optimum smile.
Throughout the course of your treatment you’ll need to change your custom-made set of aligners every two weeks to guide your teeth into a straighter position. At your orthodontic appointments, we’ll give you several sets at one time so you’ll only need to come and see us for a check-up once every six to eight weeks.
5 benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is an extremely popular treatment option and it’s no wonder, given the many benefits of the system:
- Customised results: the custom-made aligners mean you get a customised result. No other patient will have the same treatment plan or the same result as you.
- Comfortable experience: because the aligners are made to your teeth, they’re comfortable to wear. Which means less rubbing and irritation of the cheeks.
- Hygienic treatment: Invisalign enables you to keep up a good oral hygiene routine because you can take them out to brush and floss your teeth. You’ll also need to clean your aligners but this is easy to do and we’ll show you how.
- Suited for all lifestyles: having an orthodontic appliance that is removable means you don’t have to worry about what you eat or feel self-conscious at family occasions or business events. Simply take the aligners out and no one will know you’re having treatment.
- Discreet system: the virtually invisible aligners means no one will even notice you’re wearing them, but one thing is for certain – they’ll notice the result and your brand new smile!
Types of Invisalign
Invisalign offers patients a few different options:
- Invisalign Comprehensive is suitable for most orthodontic cases with treatment taking between 18 and 24 months. This version of Invisalign can be used as a viable alternative to braces.
- Fast Invisalign treatment options include Invisalign Lite and Invisalign Express. These versions have been created to treat problems affecting the front six teeth and can achieve results within three to six months.
To find out more about Invisalign and the benefits it brings to your treatment, book your free consultation with our friendly team at Wired Orthodontics today. We have achieved Diamond Invisalign provider status in recognition of our experience with these virtually invisible aligners.
Invisalign aligners are a registered medical device, you should always read and follow the label and the instructions of your treating orthodontist.